PENGUMUMAN

Kepada pelanggan yg telah menempah tempahan, sila confirmkan tempahan anda dgn membayar sekurang2nya 50% dari harga tempahan!!! sekian terima kasih

Monday, January 31, 2011

CHOCOLATE PRALINE FOR DOOR GIFT

helluu...uols..sorry..I've forgotten to up load this pictures!! kdg2 teroverlooked......
This chocolate gift ordered by eiza from kepong..I can't remember how many times but surely she is my  regular customer ( a cake lover).. this is first time eiza order chocolate ngan I sebanyak 100 pcs for her niece's birthday...( I simply put in pink & grey color since eiza also don't mind & there is no theme color indeed!! as she said so..)..in fact masa tu I pn tgh buat warna yg sama yg dioder oleh kwn I ani...

TQVM...Harap Eiza berpuas hati...& happy birthday to ur niece....may hv a wonderfull besdey...& enjoy yaa..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment